This is a fantastic recipe, however, it’s not yet sugar-free. I’ll be adapting it sometime soon. This is a recipep that I sought out before I went completely sugar-free. It’s vegan, made with spelt, and absolutely delicious!
1.5 cup Spelt Flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1.5 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
.5 cup sunflower oil
.5 cup cane sugar
.5 cooked sweet potato, cubed
.33 cup chopped dates
1. Combine spelt, oats, baking soda, cinnamon.
2. In a separate bowl, blend bananas, sunflower oil, sugar.
3. Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until combined. Do not over mix.
4. Fold in dates and sweet potato.
5. Add to muffin cups (lined, greased or sprayed) and bake at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.